Male Student Parent Days July 13-14 2006
Total parents attended-20 (one mother left before eval) 19 evaluations received
|(5 is the best, no 1 or 2 scored )||3||4||5||N/A||AVG|
|1.) Calf Feeding||2||3||13||1||4.6|
|2.) Parent Support Group||1||2||16||4.8|
|3.) Parent Seminar||0||4||15||4.8|
|4.) Meeting with Teachers||2||13||4||4.1|
|5.) Equine Therapy||0||2||17||4.9|
|6.) Ropes Activities||1||1||16||1||4.8|
|8.) Talent Show||2||7||10||4.4|
|10.) Slide show presentation||0||5||14||4.7|
|11.) Overall Rating||0||4||13||2||4.8|
- Needed an introduction to horsemanship skills, progression etc.
- We had a wonderful time and learned a lot.
- Liked most the students interaction with parents, also thought the equine therapy was excellent learning tool.
- I enjoyed and benefited greatly from the weekend. Highlights included seeing our son’s growth, honesty & insight. Connecting with our son, by means of the cross talk, seminar, & equine, I felt I learned a lot about boundaries.
- Since this was my fist parent days I don’t have anything to judge it by other than our son’s previous school. The structure and the informality of the sessions made for a very enjoyable and informative visit. I have nothing but the utmost respect for everyone at D.R. Thanks for a great weekend
- I missed some events due to looking after my other son, but enjoyed the bits I could attend. We are delighted to see improvement in Matthew and have a chance to interact with him in the Ranch activities.
- We have a lot of confidence in this program. It’s great to talk with other parents who have been through challenging experiences with their kids.
- Great food, friendly staff, fun and entertaining talent show. Include kids more in parent seminar, but continue to have some parents’ only time.
- Everything went smoothly the second time around and working in smaller groups we got better & did things quicker. Everything was just wonderful. Thank you to all.
- We’re going to miss this place & everyone here.
- Having a parent day just for the boys was very good. We were able to concentrate on issues related to our sons without the extra issues associated with the girls.
- It was wonderful! Can’t think of anything I’d change.
- I appreciated the tone that the staff created. The days together provide us with lots of opportunities and experiences to grow as a family. I learned a lot about our family dynamics as well as myself. I appreciated the warmth, openness and directness of staff (all staff). I feel like I get a chance to connect with other parents. This community is special-the warmth and caring are apparent. Thank you all!