Discovery Ranch offers the highest level of professional-to-student time in the industry on our 5-star ranch and welcomes you and your family to visit us for a tour! Meet our staff and talk with current students and or families. We believe in the potential of your son and have dedicated ourselves to your greatest asset, your family. Please call us for our daily rates at
We will help you with your insurance billing and have been successful in the collection some insurance money for families like you currently in our program. Please explore financing options below if required and call us with any questions – we are here to help!
Financial Loan companies we recommend for families:
Prosper HealthCare Lending
Click on image above or copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://app.prosperhealthcare.com/003233
Prosper Healthcare Lending 800-625-7412
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 Billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Tax Deduction Information
Please provide the following information to your tax advisor so they can assist you in making the proper deduction.
You may wish to refer to Internal Revenue Code (Section 213a) for additional information on allowable deduction percentages of expenses related to the care for your son or daughter.
Court examples of rulings that support medical expense deduction related to enrollment in a special school for your child:
- –Griesdorf, Lawrence, (1970) 54 TC 1684) Enrollment of a child not cooperating in school and often physically sick related to result of parental divorce and father’s suicide.
- –Urbauer, Charles, (1992) TC Memo 1992-170) Enrollment of a 17 yr old with severe behavioral and drug abuse related problems in a college preparatory school program designed to meet the educational and emotional needs of students with problems.
When the proper criteria are met, all tuition (including all food and lodging) and additional expenses including transportation to and from the program should be discussed as a deduction with your tax advisor. Phone calls and other related expenses you incur should also be discussed with your tax advisor.
Additional Resources for your tax advisor:
- Internal Revenue Code Section 213(a)
- Treasury Regulation Section 1.123-1(e)
- Revenue Ruling 70-285
- Private Letter Ruling 8447014
- Court Cases: Griesdorf, Lawrence, (1970) 54 TC 1684;
- Pazos, Jose, (1987) TC Memo 1987-131;
- Urbauer, Charles, (1992) TC Memo 1992-170
We invite you to get to know us better by exploring our website, or, if you prefer, calling our admissions department at 855-662-9318.
The Strength is in the Struggle ™