Our girls program has now moved to a new campus location! We still get together for a Co-Educational experience but you can learn more about the girls program by visiting their main website at: www.discoveryranchforgirls.com
- Clinical services
- Experiential therapy
- Residential life
- Experiential learning
- Parental participation
Discovery Ranch is great for girls! Enrolling your daughter will give her the opportunity to learn to:
- Become self-aware. She’ll learn to recognize her true identity, not just hide behind an image. .
- Recognize and regulate her emotions. She’ll learn and practice the life skills that can help her think logically, not just act on impulse.
- Establish healthy boundaries. She’ll learn what safe, healthy relationships look like and why she is deserving of them.
- Assert herself in positive ways that are true to who she really is. She’ll become more self-confident as she takes responsibility for her choices. .
- Discover success. Your daughter will see the results of her hard work in terms of the strength and confidence she feels each time she looks in the mirror.
Discovery Ranch is a physically and emotionally safe setting for girls to begin the transformation. Whether they are in the classroom or the corral, girls practice recognizing and regulating their emotions. They start connecting the dots between emotion, impulse and understanding. They begin to understand and believe in themselves.
We can help if your daughter struggles with:
- Self Harm
- Substance Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Anxiety Disorders
- Family Adjustment Difficulties
- Abuse and Neglect
- Eating Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Low Self-Esteem
- Relationship Problems
- Low Motivation
- Habitual Lying
- Peer Problems
- Adoption/Attachment Issues
We can teach your daughter skills she will need to find Strength is in the Struggle. Please call our admissions department at 435-865-9574